Friday, 27 February 2009

Djimon

Errm, yes, I know you know who he is. I'm not impersonating him, or even attempting to. I'm just trying to win for myself the position of 'biggest fan'. Trust me, there can't be too many in whose minds he looms as large as he does in mine. His name is Djimon Hounsou. He is the Hollywood actor who was born in the Republic of Benin. He rose to stardom having once been penniless and homeless on the streets of Paris. He is an inspiration for me, quite apart from the fact that I think he is the most attractive man that I have ever set my eyes on. Oh well, you don't have to agree with me. And if you don't, you wont be the first to disagree. But nothing will change my mind about that.

Publicly, I can't say anything other than that I am happy that he and Kimora Lee Simmons are having a baby together, because my private thoughts about their relationship cannot be published safely. Suffice it to say that I am content in the knowledge that he is happy with her. I'm trying hard here to keep from revealing my true feelings about this, so I think its safest to move on at this point...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akin to "the untold and untellable story".

Anengiyefa said...

And precisely the reason why I had to move on just then, otherwise who knows what story would have had to be told? :)

Free Surf said...

For me I wouldn't say he's the best looking black guy I've ever set my eyes on but there's something bout him that's utterly irrestible. In this pic, he reminds me of one of my colleagues in med school. Hotness!