Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Am I dapper or what!

Dressing up for work this morning, I've picked out a dark grey 100% wool Roderick Charles tailored business suit, oh, did I mention that its a 3 piece? Then I've chosen a white cotton shirt that I picked up from Turnbull & Asser over Christmas, a mixed burgundy, blue and white striped silk tie from Hilditch & Key, then for footwear I've selected a pair of Ralph Lauren wool socks and my lovely Church's black brogues. Why does the word 'dapper' come to mind?.. Then I've grabbed my faithful Bugatti trench coat from the cloak hanger in the hall on my way out of the front door and walked to the train station swinging my pure leather dark brown Hideskin briefcase. What the heck, am I fly or what! :-)

3 comments:

Naijadude said...

lol.. the question is... "How do you feel??" cos thats exactly what you are!!

Amooti, Uganda said...

I think you are a fly dreaming you are a human being dressing for work...

Tamaku said...

I love you style! Nothing beats church's footwear, nothing!