Tuesday, 12 May 2009

He Loves Me



He loves me

Especially different

You keep me on my feet

Happily excited by your cologne, your hands, your smile

Your intelligence

You woo me, you court me

You tease me, you please me

You school me, give me some things to think about

Invite me, you ignite me, co-write me, you love me

You like me, you incite me to chorus 2x

You're different and special in every way imaginable

You love me from my head to my toe nails

You got me feelin' like the breeze

Easy and free, lovely and me

When you touch me

I can't control it

When you touch me

I just can't hold it

The emotion inside of me

I can feel it

(The words of the song "He loves me" by Jill Scott)

You can watch/listen to it here

Visit Jill Scott's website


2 comments:

Tamaku said...

OMG, I can't believe it's the first time I'm hearing this. So hot. Thanks man!

Anengiyefa said...

Hey Tamaku, Jill Scott is one bad chic. She's not noisy like many others, but she speaks to you in her music, which I like to think of more in terms of poetry.

I didnt get a hang of that HTML tutorial you pointed me to, so I cant post the link here. But I'll post the link to her website on the main post itself. She's also been successful as an actress, when she played the lady detective Precious Ramotswe, in a television drama series, The No. 1 Ladies’ 
Detective Agency, set and produced entirely on location in Botswana, together with other African actors. You couldn't tell she's an American. The BBC has been showing it here for some weeks now. Jill is just brilliant. Check out her website.