Wednesday, 6 May 2009

To you silent readers

The traffic that I get on this blog isn't very heavy. But there are those who visit the blog regularly, almost habitually. And there is quite a reasonable number too. I am awed that I have created something which has attracted the interest of different people from diverse locations and I'm grateful to find myself in this position. However, it can get a bit lonely when I know that someone is listening to what I'm saying, but is not saying anything back to me.

7 comments:

Naughty feeling said...

Hey there,

I know the feeling. But no need to feel that way. We are here but i thought you were in london where evrything is happening. Be glad you are better off than me. If u read my blog which you have you get my drift. But all the same you may have a point.

On an entirely selfish platform: what happened next with Garuba? Am dying to know ( literally ). Thanx LOL

Anengiyefa said...

Hi Naughty Feeling,

Thanks for your support. What happened next with Garuba? We shall soon see.. :)

Amooti, Uganda said...

I can see their silent noise is becoming too loud for comfort!

Anengiyefa said...

Hi Amooti, the sound of silence eh?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...the sound of silence.

Gay Nairobi Man said...

In blogosphere..be glad you have visitors even if they don't comment... It is called lurking and it is great to see your log and see people visited... We may never comment but be sure we are here

Anengiyefa said...

Hi GNM, thanks for the reassurance. :)