Wednesday, 11 November 2009

I have a crush..

He's a friend of my boss and he visits our firm's offices frequently. He is a Chartered Accountant and does the firm's accounts from time to time. He's very dark and has a thick moustache, very white teeth and a smile that kills me a little each time I see it. And he's just the right sort of age too, signs of grey in his hair making him that much more attractive...and that voice, Lord!

It was this voice I heard this afternoon coming through the open door of my boss's office that caused me to lose concentration on the very complex task I was doing, and to go weak at the knees. The only acceptable reaction I could think of, short of rushing up to him, hugging him and fluttering my eyelids while smiling into his face, was to come here and let off some of the heat under my collar by writing this post...

Its almost like being a teenage boy (or is it girl? ) again.. Yeah, go on, laugh at me.. :)

6 comments:

Mama Shujaa said...

I am smiling, not laughing. Because it was so sweet to read of your fresh bubbly excitement!!

Anengiyefa said...

Hi Mama Shujaa, thanks so much. You know, this needed to be said, since its about the only thing I can do about this feeling that I have.. :)

Naughty feeling said...

Am not even laughing atcha am excited then dissapointed you didnt become a dare devil and go with your guts. Lol! u should try and find out about him though. You never know with these things. ; )

Anengiyefa said...

Hi NF, my boss's friend?? You're kidding, right?

Rox said...

Aaaww, someone's got a crush!!! How sweet, lol, you sound like a love-struck teenager. I've missed you Anen, and this blog and am currently on a marathon to read it all. Blame it on travelling, I've spent the better part of the last month on a plane or boring meetings. xoxo

Anengiyefa said...

Hey Rox, its wonderful to see you again. I've missed you too. I've started to feel jealous of that job of yours that's taking up so much of your time that you don't have any time left for poor little me.. :)