Thursday, 5 November 2009

My trip to Birmingham today..


On arrival at the train station this morning



Walking to the train..



Settling in for the journey..


Speeding past Wembley Stadium..



Arrival at Coventry. Poor lighting, sorry :)



Then on to Birmingham International Airport. Bad light again :(



Pulling into Birmingham New Street after exactly 1 hour and 16 minutes..




The above two photos were taken from the back seat of a 'black cab'



The cab itself, only this one was blue.. :)



My destination...



And the return journey begins...

4 comments:

Mama Shujaa said...

Nice. Good images, all in all. Did you give the driver a tip?

Anengiyefa said...

Lol, Mama Shujaa, I didn't think to give a tip, in fact I thought the cab was rather expensive, although now I think about it, he did speed up when I explained I was late and needed to rush...so maybe I should have...hmmm

Mama Shujaa said...

Nawa-o for you my broda! LOL. Wow, could you not have taken the tube? Would it have been faster?

Anengiyefa said...

Mama Shujaa, Birmingham is a different city from London and about 200km away. Its a city with which I'm not familiar enough to tackle its public transportation system...and especially not on a day when I'm rushing at 10.45am to meet up a 10 O'clock appointment. So the cab was the best and most convenient option.

Besides it was an all-expenses-paid trip, so no worries.. :)