Wednesday, 31 March 2010

I don't know the reason

I can't really explain it. There is so much that is whirling around in my mind begging to be spoken, or to be written about. But for some inexplicable reason, I have found that over the last several weeks it has been beyond me to focus and crystallise my thoughts into a coherent form, such that I become capable of reasonably eloquently setting them out in the written form in a blog post.

Nothing out of the ordinary has happened to me recently that I'm aware of. I mean life is a roller-coaster at the best of times and ups and downs are only normal. Sure, recently I've been through some trying times, but nothing so extraordinary as to render me practically paralysed intellectually when I sit at my desk. At first, I thought it would pass, but it doesn't seem to be going away. Maybe writing about it, as I am doing in this post will help. We shall see...

No comments: