Sunday, 7 March 2010

Random..

A news website reports that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran has called the official US government version of the events of 9/11 a "big lie". In response, several concerned readers of the esteemed website leave comments... Here are some of them..

Jay: "9/11 was nothing but the continuation of a centuries-old conflict Islamists had started with the infidels before any of us were born. Only complete goofs who have no understanding of the history of this planet before the 20th century claim otherwise."

Kim: "September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan.....DUH!"

James: "Ahmedinajad is an idiot but he was right, it was an inside job"

Dave: "What a clown for a leader of a country! How do idiots like this stay in power?"

Several comments later, the interesting part...

Craig L: "Here is a fact...95% of you people posting here are complete morons!!! Probably chronic masturbaters and jerkoffs! You have little intelligence and will amount to very little in life!"

Drew F: "I assume that describes you too, Craig L?"

Several comments down..

FNTSYMN: "What does my chronic masturbation have to do with creation of a cogent argument?"

Frostbite: "My chronic masturbation leaves me more time to think and come up with a cogent argument. I am not spending all my time trying to keep a girlfriend."

Several comments more..

Beavis: "Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot to whack it today. Yeah, yeah, whack it whack it. Time to go to Mr Anderson's tool shed and whack it. Whackin it rules. What's wrong Craig? You don't whack it?"

2 comments:

THERishouldbeAPY said...

Errrmmm, yeah... Living in the U.S. on the same coast as the attack, less than an hour from one of the targeted sites, I could never understand why people (though I prefer the term “idiots”) think the events that occurred September 11th were either planned by the U.S. government or never happened at all. This simply •baffles• me.

Being a college freshman, thinking I might die that very day was REAL. The fear I felt from not being able to reach my family for •hours• was REAL. The bodies I watched on TV fall to the ground as they jump from several stories up in futile attempts to escape a burning building were REAL.

I can't comprehend how anyone could think that a government could rationalize catapulting their country into absolute turmoil by killing 3,000+ people and changes the lives of hundreds of millions others.

I don't agree with war, nor do I believe in conspiracies. I believe that George W. Bush was a horrible president who led troops into battle to die as a way to handle the “unfinished business” of his father, but I don't believe that even he is capable of such a sinister endeavor.

All you idiots, keep on masturbating; never reproducing is the only positive thing you'll ever do in your life.

Anengiyefa said...

@THERishouldbeAPY, well said, umm, I mean about the politics of 9/11 and all of that..

But, erm, in a free country, the masturbater should be free to do as he pleases, shouldn't he? Well, that's just me thinking..