Friday, 7 May 2010

A fascinating few days..

It's been a while since I wrote something on this blog. Even I am surprised that I've managed to stay away from the blog for so long. Since my last post, I have tried on six different occasions to compose a post, each time failing to complete the post that I started. Having been unable to update the blog, my blog dashboard is littered with uncompleted blog posts that have been "saved as a draft". Hopefully, someday soon I shall muster the composure to complete each of them.

What has occupied my mind throughout this period is the extraordinary general election that we have been witnessing in this country. I have been engrossed in it and do intend at some stage to discuss this too on the blog. Please bear with me..

3 comments:

Femme Lounge said...

hope you'll find time to finish up your drafts and come back soon *winks*

wsxwhx693 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

THERishouldbeAPY said...

*bearing*

Life happens :)