Tuesday, 5 April 2011

My Love For You.. A birthday poem

Its my birthday today and the first birthday card that I received was from John. I opened it to find this..

My Love For You

My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn't judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, lives by the truth
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.
Martin Dejnicki

And I thought to share it here..

My thanks too to Ebire, Chris, Richard, Akin, Yemisi, Nda Chiedo, Nyainbau and all those other wonderful people who have wished me well on this day..

7 comments:

Akin said...

Hello Anengiyefa,

How so sweet.

Have a wonderful birthday, keep holding, keep cherishing, keep loving, keep happy.

May the best of everything good be yours always.

Many happy returns.

Akin

Anengiyefa said...

Thanks Akin. Wishing you the best of everything too..

Candyman said...

Happy Birthday Anengiyefa,

Wishing you many more from Barbados!

Dushuma said...

Happy belated A-day to you sir, may you see many more.

Mama Shujaa said...

Happy belated Birthday Anengiyefa!

CodLiverOil said...

Anengiyefa
Happy Birthday (belatedly) (Eku Odun).

It has been a dramatic year for you literally. Hope you enjoy this and many more.

Who knows what the next one will bring. No doubt you will keep us posted.

c'est moi said...

Happy belated birthday dear....sorry it's coming late..been on my "ajala" travels across the atlantic :)

Wishing you many more to come in good health,wealth & happiness!!

xx