Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Apologies

I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog thing. It seems I've erroneously deleted my two most recent posts. Actually, what I was trying to do was to delete two unfinished drafts that I had in my list. But it appears that I mistakenly selected the drafts as well as the two recently published posts. How silly is that?! Anyway, I've learnt my lesson. My apologies to everyone and especially to CodLiverOil who added a comment on that post about the dumb anti-gay bill. I'll see if I can reproduce it, since that is something that I do feel very strongly about indeed.

3 comments:

CodLiverOil said...

Hey Anengiyefa, no need to apologise, it's your blog. It's your dominion. Thanks for even thinking about me.

Anengiyefa said...

CodLiverOil, thanks too for being a pal. Note that I've made a point of always spelling your name correctly :)

Free Surf said...

Like I told you before, always save a backup copy of your posts should in case you wake up one morning and find your blog posts gone. Happened to me last weekend but I was lucky to have backed everything up including my cherished comments. I would have recoomended a plugin to help with the backup process but you're using blogspot (BLOGGER) and I'm using self-hosted WORDPRESS.