6:15 PM, on arrival at home..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Murchison Falls National Park, The Victoria Nile (Side note)
The Victoria Nile At this point the Victoria Nile having flowed from Lake Victoria through Lake Kyoga and squeezed through the Murchison Fa...
-
I received an email today from someone who calls herself Kathy Lagoli. Her email address is kathylagoli@thingdiamond.com. The wording of the...
-
I cannot but be proud that my roots are in Nigeria, a country of about 150 million people. Of course in modern times there are those aspects...
-
Author's Note: The idea behind this story is to provoke, and to be thought-provoking at the same time. The story is based on real even...
7 comments:
Hey! Totally irrelevant but am back and oh yes before you ask, yes, i did miss u. So how u bin?
Lol, Naughty I wasn't going to ask where you've been because I know you're going to have to tell me anyway. :). Wow, its great to see you. My eyes have been hovering over my blogroll as the weeks then months went by. I checked on your blog a couple of times and yes, I did wonder a bit.
So its really great to see you're well, and I won't mention any of the places that my hyperactive imagination had taken my mind to in those moments when I sat back and wondered what had happened to you..
Its good to have you back man. You were missed.. :)
Nice shot actually.
Well AlooFar, thanks. I stood on the doorstep, turned around and was captivated. I didn't even realise that the snowflakes would capture the light as it turned out they did. I kind of like the shot too..
nice moment well captured.
Can I send you some of our wonderful Dar es Salaam weather? Its a beautiful afternoon, sunny, bright, perfect for the beach where I am now headed...... just rubbing it in
Check your mail for some sun and sand, xoxo
Ah Rox, tell me about it. Am I missing all that free sunshine or what! :)
Post a Comment