Award-winning African author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie tells Jon Snow why
her latest book Americanah mirrors some of the central issues of her
own life: race, immigration and the power of hair.
Tuesday, 16 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Kindness of Strangers: A Testament to Human Connection
For a brief moment I was lost in Kenya. Then humanity showed up. There is a unique vulnerability in being completely lost in an unfamiliar p...
-
I received an email today from someone who calls herself Kathy Lagoli. Her email address is kathylagoli@thingdiamond.com. The wording of the...
-
I cannot but be proud that my roots are in Nigeria, a country of about 150 million people. Of course in modern times there are those aspects...
-
Author's Note: The idea behind this story is to provoke, and to be thought-provoking at the same time. The story is based on real even...
No comments:
Post a Comment